Visit Mountain Air before hitting Verbier's mountain biking trails.
Best known for its top-notch skiing and snowboarding during the winter months, the arrival of summer sees the Swiss alpine resort of Verbier transform into a mountain biking paradise.
Whether you crave the speed and thrill of downhill runs, relish the opportunity to test your stamina on challenging enduro trails, or simply want to head into the wilderness for a slow cruise with the kids in tow, Verbier’s bike park and surrounding mountains are home to a range of mountain bike trails to suit any experience level or preference.
Getting the most out of Verbier’s mountain bike trails requires having the right equipment. (Some insider information doesn’t hurt either.) Mountain Air, situated within spitting distance of Medran in the heart of Place Blanche, is your one-stop-shop for top-of-the-range mountain bike rentals, high-quality mountain biking accessories, technical and fashion clothing, and friendly local advice.
Take advantage of our invaluable local knowledge
Our knowledgeable and passionate team are on hand to help you choose your perfect mountain bike rental from our wide range of SCOTT and Bergamont bikes. We’re also always happy to chat about the various mountain bike trails available in the area and keen to share our intimate insider knowledge about the best of everything the mountains and resort have to offer. Whether you’re after a few tips on riding ‘Woooohhh’ – the Bike Park’s expert route – or just after the best burger in town, Mountain Air staff have the answers.
That’s not all: with lockers available for storing your valuable equipment, lift passes for sale, and delicious grub and drinks calling your name at Brasserie Le Bec, Mountain Air really is your home away from home.
Mountain Air carries a wide range of high-quality rental bikes
We stock the best quality mountain bike rentals available from SCOTT and Bergamont:
- Hardtail bikes: Lightweight bikes best suited to cross-country trails and dirt roads.
- Enduro bikes: Comfortable, full-suspension bikes that perform well on fast downhills and leg-testing hills alike.
- Downhill bikes: Your best choice if you’re here to take a few spins in Verbier’s awesome Bike Park.
- Kids’ bikes: Safe, versatile bikes designed to get your little ones on Verbier’s family-friendly mountain bike trails.
- E-bikes: Want to enjoy the best of Verbier’s mountain bike trails without the aching calf muscles? Electric bikes take the strain out of riding, while still offering a pretty good workout. E-bikes’ pedal assist function allows you to climb Verbier’s notorious hills with ease.
Mountain Air also rents bike locks, puncture repair kits, helmets, safety gear, functional and fashionable activewear, as well as bike seats and trailers for kids.
Mountain Air has all the gear you need to enjoy the mountains
Interested in more than just riding this summer? At Mountain Air, you can rent climbing gear, buy hiking shoes, check out our trail running gear, or browse our yoga and fitness clothing ranges.Ready to book your bike? Head over to our online mountain bike rental booking form here.